Need Help with database design.

I am new to databases and I need help designing a database which can tell me which employees at a jobsite have certain skills, I am going to build an application that will get the jobsite and skills. I want it to return the employee list of those with these skills. It will have an employee table,skills table and jobsite table plus other tables for other employee info. Any help would be appreciated.

When is your homework assignment due?
    If it's not practically useful, then it's practically useless.

blindman
    www.chess.com: "sqlblindman"
    www.LobsterShot.blogspot.com

Need help with database design

It is a homework assignment but I am not sure how to go about making tables to get the information back on the employees who match the skills the employer wants. See the employer will enter the skills and the job site into the application and they want to get back the employees that match these skills at the job.
    I do not know enough about databases to figure out how to set up the table and how to get the info back I need. Is there an easy way to set up the table to achieve this?

Surely you have learned about JOINs and WHERE clauses in your class. If not, read the Books Online section regarding SELECT statements.
    If it's not practically useful, then it's practically useless.

blindman
    www.chess.com: "sqlblindman"
    www.LobsterShot.blogspot.com