Unanswered: Report Builder printing problem

I'm using Centura Report Builder 1.1.1 on Windows XP. Whenever I print a report, the print button is disabled but there is no such problem when I use Windows 98. My programs are developed using CTD 1.1.1. Could someone out there enlighten me? TIA.

Problem Centura Builder Report

Quote Originally Posted by ChristopherOng
    I'm using Centura Report Builder 1.1.1 on Windows XP. Whenever I print a report, the print button is disabled but there is no such problem when I use Windows 98. My programs are developed using CTD 1.1.1. Could someone out there enlighten me? TIA.
    Hi ChristopherOng
    I also have the same problem with the you, whether/what have there [is] answer solution from somebody ?

please assist the me for the problem of the above

Thank You
    Last edited by yongkyn Takdare; 11-30-06 at 21:35.

Problem Centura Builder Report

[QUOTE=yongkyn Takdare]

Hi ChristopherOng
    I also have the same problem with the you, whether have there is answer solution from somebody ? please assist the me for the problem of the above
    Where me can get to update the newest software CTD version free of charge ?

Hi TakDare

Seems like nobody knows the solution to the printing problem in Report Builder. Hopefully, some of u out there would be able to give me a solution to that problem. TIA

RepBuilder 1.1

I have the same problem with my old Centura programs.
    I occurs with Win2000 and XP.
    Printing in Centura gives Error #8

This only happens if the printer is connected via USB or is a Network printer on another PC (98,2000,XP).
    There is sometimes a complicated workaround using the printer a second time with "Printer-Pool" and "NetUse". But some printers seem not to support Printer-Pool.

Any more suggestions? Is there a Centura Update for repbi11.exe?