Unanswered: Multiple Reports

I have a query upon which I want to generate some reports. This query will group based on Vendor name. I can print a single report grouping by vendor but what I'd really like to do is have this break and print a seperate report for each vendor. Can that be done and if so how do I loop thru the vendors?
    Thanks,
    Russ

Let's see if I've understood what you want to do.

You have a report grouped by vendor. You want run the report for all vendors, but you want it to appear as though each vendor was a separate report.

In the Section Expert, there should be options called "Page Break After" and "Reset Page Number After" (at least in version 10). Put a check mark there for the "Vendors" Group Footer. Move any items from the Report Header and Footer to the Group Header and Footer that are necessary to fool the user into thinking the report was run especially for him.

Thanks

trowe,
    Thanks for the tip and it does work for a hardcopy report. I was hoping to be able to send each vendor a fax or their status and this won't work. I think I will have to use a vb.net front end to select and run each vendor seperately. Thanks
    Russ