Unanswered: How do I avoid these warnings: 10g Patch attempt on Windoze XP

What do I need to do to avoid these warnings? I am attempting to install a patch on 10g. I shut down the database and the listener and all services, but still got warnings.

Code:

********************************************************************************

**                                ATTENTION                                   **

**                                                                            **

** Please note that the security Patch Installation (Patch Deinstallation) i  **

** not complete until all the Post Installation (Post Deinstallation)         **

** instructions noted in the Readme accompanying this patch, have been        **

** successfully completed.                                                    **

**                                                                            **

********************************************************************************

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Execution of 'cmd /C C:\5059238\custom\scripts\post.bat -apply 5059238 ':

Return Code = 0

The local system has been patched and can be restarted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following warnings have occurred during OPatch execution:
    1) OUI-67008:Copy failed from 'C:\5059238\files\bin/orageneric10.dll' to 'c:\ora
    cle\product\10.2.0\db_2\bin\orageneric10.dll'... SystemCall::copyFile() failed,
    c:\oracle\product\10.2.0\db_2\bin\orageneric10.dll (The process cannot access th
    e file because it is being used by another process)
    2) OUI-67008:Copy failed from 'C:\5059238\files\bin/oracommon10.dll' to 'c:\orac
    le\product\10.2.0\db_2\bin\oracommon10.dll'... SystemCall::copyFile() failed, c:
    \oracle\product\10.2.0\db_2\bin\oracommon10.dll (The process cannot access the f
    ile because it is being used by another process)
    3) OUI-67008:Copy failed from 'C:\5059238\files\bin/oraclient10.dll' to 'c:\orac
    le\product\10.2.0\db_2\bin\oraclient10.dll'... SystemCall::copyFile() failed, c:
    \oracle\product\10.2.0\db_2\bin\oraclient10.dll (The process cannot access the f
    4) OUI-67008:Copy failed from 'C:\5059238\files\bin/orahasgen10.dll' to 'c:\orac
    le\product\10.2.0\db_2\bin\orahasgen10.dll'... SystemCall::copyFile() failed, c:
    \oracle\product\10.2.0\db_2\bin\orahasgen10.dll (The process cannot access the f
    5) OUI-67008:Copy failed from 'C:\5059238\files\bin/orannzsbb10.dll' to 'c:\orac
    le\product\10.2.0\db_2\bin\orannzsbb10.dll'... SystemCall::copyFile() failed, c:
    \oracle\product\10.2.0\db_2\bin\orannzsbb10.dll (The process cannot access the f
    6) OUI-67008:Copy failed from 'C:\5059238\files\bin/oran10.dll' to 'c:\oracle\pr
    oduct\10.2.0\db_2\bin\oran10.dll'... SystemCall::copyFile() failed, c:\oracle\pr
    oduct\10.2.0\db_2\bin\oran10.dll (The process cannot access the file because it
    is being used by another process)
    7) OUI-67008:Copy failed from 'C:\5059238\files\bin/oranro10.dll' to 'c:\oracle\
    product\10.2.0\db_2\bin\oranro10.dll'... SystemCall::copyFile() failed, c:\oracl
    e\product\10.2.0\db_2\bin\oranro10.dll (The process cannot access the file becau
    se it is being used by another process)

OPatch Session completed with warnings.

OPatch succeeded.

C:\5059238>

Where the Surf Meets the Turf @Del Mar, CA
    Provided Answers: 1
    My 1st guess is that the database was still up & online when you tried to install the patch.
    You can lead some folks to knowledge, but you can not make them think.
    The average person thinks he's above average!
    For most folks, they don't know, what they don't know.
    Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement.