Good Morning,

I am looking to hire 5 Weblogic Administrators for three states with a Fortune 500 company. The industry is in Banking. I have listed the job description in this posting along with my contact information. I am looking for people in Arizona, Iowa and Minnesota. If you know of anyone that would be interested please do not hesistate to contact me.

Job Description:
• Minimum of 2-3 years IT experience with 2-3 years of BEA WebLogic Administration experience in Installation, Configuration, Upgrading, Trouble Shooting and Maintenance of WebLogic Servers 6.x, 7.0, 8.1 SP1, SP2 and SP3 in Sun Solaris, HP Unix, Linux and Windows NT server platforms and experience administering on the UNIX platform.

• Experience in configuring WebLogic Server Instances into WebLogic Clusters for High Availability and Scalability.

• Experience in Performance Tuning at WebLogic Domain Level and OS Level, Performance tuned WebLogic Heap, Threads, JDBC and JMS Subsystems.

• Proficient in installation and configuration of Web Servers such as Apache, iPlanet and integration of the same with WebLogic.

• Proficient in UNIX shell scripting

• Versatile in multiple OS platforms like Solaris, HP-UX, Linux and NT

• Excellent knowledge and expertise in J2EE technologies like JDBC, RMI, JMS, JNDI and JTA.

• Strong knowledge on Web Security such as LDAP, SSL certificates.

• Experience in OOPs using Java, C and C++ and developed Internet/Intranet based applications with Java-Script.

•Familiarity with Introscope or similar monitoring tools (HP OpenView, BMC Patrol, etc.).

• Experience with IBM Blade hardware.

• Excellent troubleshooting, problem management, documentation and training skills.

• Excellent Team Player with good communication and Inter-personal skills.

My Contact information is below. There is not a fee charged.
This is for serious inquiries only.

Ashley Norris
Technical Recruiter
KForce Technology
(888) 749-0099 Toll Free
(602) 776-1122 Direct
(602) 264-6969 Fax
We grow by referrals so please don't keep me a secret!
Great People = Great Results

Confidentiality Notice: this message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original.