EER Diagram Assignment Help

Not sure, where should do this posting..

I Have to help my bro in his assignment.. am trying to solve it.. have did sth but not able to understand properly..
    can u guys help ?

Q: The owners of a video store have asked us to design a database to maintain records of their customers and videos. The Database should be able to indicate when a movie has been checked out and to whom it was checked out. The Database should also be able to recognize that one customer account can have more than one person who can check out movies. (NB: we do not need a list of “old transactions” once the video has been returned, we can forget that the video has ever been rented)

Draw the EER diagram for this database.

Mention all assumptions that you make ?

Thanks

ask your brother to give you a diagram of what he's done so far, along with his assumptions, and where he needs any help

we won't do the assignment for your brother, but we might help him improve his attempt by making suggestions or asking questions in return

but your brother has to make the initial effort
    rudy.ca | @rudydotca
    Buy my SitePoint book: Simply SQL

Please find my work so far in the attached image..
    Assumptions:
    1. Customer account can be managed my multiple persons.
    2. 1 video can only b issued to only 1 cust_acc and hence only 1 person
    3. 1 person can issue more than 1 videos.

MY QUESTION: I DO NOT FIND THE UTILITY OR USE OF EER DIAGRAM HERE BECOZ ALL WE ARE DOING IS JUST A ER DIAGRAM. I DON’T UNDERSTAND HOW TO MODEL EER .. NOT SURE, IF I HAVE DONE IT CORRECTLY.
    Also I have mentioned all the entity attributes in one eclipse, which I know is wrong. Its just to save my time in drawing here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EER_model.JPG