Unanswered: sendEmail problem sending

I am not a programmer but I have been using a module in Access that a friend wrote. The code ran sendEmail and sent out reports. This program has run fine on one database for quite a while. I am now using it on another database and I seem to have continuing problems. I have had it working for over a month each night and now I am having problems. I can run the module manually and it saves the document to the right place and then it shows a box that it is sending the document but I never receive it. This is on a server. The other database is still working fine.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    B&R

Provided Answers: 11
    Does the file get created when the code runs automatically?

It automatically outputs a report in access to rtf format and saves it in a folder. It then sends it from that folder. Here are the last two lines of the code.

DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputReport, Report, acFormatRTF, "C:\Access Database\" & Report & ".rtf"

' Send report
    Shell """" & "C:\Access Database" & "\sendEmail.exe"" -s " & Server & " -f " & Sender & " -t " & Recipient & " -u """ & Subject & """ -m """ & Message & """ -a """ & "C:\Access Database" & "\" & Report & ".rtf" & """", vbHide

Provided Answers: 11
    This looks suspicously VB-ish, and un-PERL like. Still, have any of the recipients recently had their email address changed, or removed?

Maybe it is VB. A friend wrote it for me to use. The email addresses are correct. I believe the code is correct but maybe something in the server mail or something like that. I runs some nights and some it does not. I had it running for over a month and then it starts skipping. Makes me think the code is good. A hard thing to ask for advice but I thought I would try.

Any thoughts are appreciated!
    B&R