Unanswered: db2 syntax converter?

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew of an application that would be able to do the following?

I'm working on an application that supports db2, Oracle, SQL Server. My problem is that I have to run/ and test scripts against all 3 data bases every time there is a new script available (this happens an awful lot) what I was wondering if anyone knew of a tool that could read one syntax e.g db2 syntax then convert it to make it compatible to Oracle, SQL Server etc etc? or vise versa??

Any help or suggestions would be great or, if I have not explained my self then i can give a better example!

Provided Answers: 4
    What you need is a tool that can tell if an SQL script is standard-SQL compliant, or that only produces standard compliant SQL-scripts.

Can you give us an example of a few scripts where that are not compatible omong DB2/Oracle/SQL server ?

You'd rather be careful, I've read of some SQL-scripts that execute unaltered on different databases but that deliver different results. Not getting an SQL-syntax error is not enough.

Sorry that I couln't help you more.
    With kind regards . . . . . SQL Server 2000/2005/2012

Grabel's Law: 2 is not equal to 3 -- not even for very large values of 2.
    Pat Phelan's Law: 2 very definitely CAN equal 3 -- in at least two programming languages