Unanswered: SSRS: How to pass different parameters automatically to a report

Hello all,

I have a project where I need to automatically pass 2 sets of parameters to a SSRS report and generate PDF files. I have set the defaults for the parameters based on one set of parameters and created a subscription to automatically generate PDF copy. However, I am not sure how to generate the report automatically using the other set of parameters. Also, I don't want to create two report files to accomplish this.

Can you please help?

Thanks in advance,
    Saurav

Quote Originally Posted by sajmera View Post
    Hello all,

I have a project where I need to automatically pass 2 sets of parameters to a SSRS report and generate PDF files. I have set the defaults for the parameters based on one set of parameters and created a subscription to automatically generate PDF copy. However, I am not sure how to generate the report automatically using the other set of parameters. Also, I don't want to create two report files to accomplish this.

Can you please help?

Thanks in advance,
    Saurav

Hello Saurav,

Were you able to get the solution for your problem. Eager to know as I am looking for same solution. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Sapana.