Unanswered: Error with IPB Forums

mySQL query error: INSERT INTO ibf_sessions (id,member_name,member_id,member_group,login_type, running_time,ip_address,browser,location,in_error, location_1_type,location_1_id,location_2_type,loca tion_2_id,location_3_type,location_3_id) VALUES('4527.....f0c2','Zarathu',1,4,0,1164405069, '76.184.30.148','Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1) Gecko/20061010 Firefox/2.0','idx,,',0,'','','','','','')

SQL error: Out of range value adjusted for column 'location_1_id' at row 1
    SQL error code:
    Date: Friday 24th 2006f November 2006 03:51:10 PM

I imported everything back the way it was and I changed the config file accordingly.... What does this error mean?

Provided Answers: 59
    it could be a bug, however its more likely you are using a datatype appropriate to pre V5 servers, and since then MySQL has decided to mnake their server more compatible with ANSI SQL

This may help
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

Interesting; that did, in fact, solve a couple of the problems, but the forums have still been rendered useless. The threads won't show.

Take a look at them, it might help draw a conclusion:
    http://www.whitepaperclip.com/forums/index.php

When you click on one of the forums, nothing is shown, and this error is displayed:
    IPB WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 3015 of \sources\ipsclass.php)

!

Line 3015 is:
    Code:
    if ( $data['TOTAL_POSS'] > 0 )
    {
    	$work['pages'] = ceil( $data['TOTAL_POSS'] / $data['PER_PAGE'] );
    }
    I was also able to create a thread, but Firefox showed an error basically saying, "This page is trying to redirect in a way that will never complete." The thread will still not show in any of the forums.