Production Data Analyst - but NOT the boring kind!
To Apply for this position, please visit WWW.COMSCORECAREERS.COM or feel free to call Peter Radloff at 703-438-2372 with questions.
comScore has an opening for a Production Analyst in our Reston, VA office. If you are interested in learning about the Market Research field from the ground up, then you need to be here, learning from the best and brightest, so that you can showcase your technical and analytical ability.
The Analyst’s role is to facilitate the extraction, transfer and load of large data sets through our production system using various types of automation functions. Perform data quality analysis through web applications and in relational database environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Experience working in a production environment that has a track record of automating file or database processes through multiple platforms
• Assist with the design, programming, and implementation of new data elements into legacy environment
• Proactively identify areas where efficiencies can be made through automation and produce metrics to represent system optimization
• Documentation of current processes and summarizing new work flow detailing functions and areas of accountability
• Experience in systems administrative operations such as scheduling tasks, error handling, and batch file programming
• Analyze complex issues, develop innovative solutions and adapt to fast paced environment
• Experience with SQL programming and analysis.
• Knowledge of relational databases and methods for efficiently retrieving data from them
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (such as Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering)
• At least two years professional experience
• Ability to autonomously manage simultaneous projects
At comScore Networks, employees enjoy competitive compensation and vacation benefits, comprehensive health care coverage, 401(k) savings plan, a fast paced and exciting office environment and much more.
comScore is a truly innovative company that is improving clients' sales and marketing efforts by leveraging the power of the Internet. Using our massive Internet-based databases, we have developed a revolutionary set of information products that provide real time understanding of consumer behavior. These products can be used by marketers, financial and strategic planners, money managers, economists and other senior executives to stay abreast of important trends and changes in consumer activity. This is an exciting and intellectually challenging opportunity for a creative and motivated individual to contribute to the explosive growth of an industry leader. By helping our clients adopt and deploy solutions that provide exceptional competitive advantage you will in turn help drive comScore's continued success.