Unanswered: Combo Box query not changing source

I have a form named FRMHARDWARE in the sample database. I have combo boxes on each field in the example. First, you enter the hardware type field and then you enter the hardware manufacturer and then the model if a model exists. The problem is that it works fine on the first record that I either create new or change an existing record. The problem is that when you go to the second record, the manufacturer and model field pull up the same data as it did the first time even if it should have changed. It is almost like the query comes up the first time and does not requery on the next record.

Could someone take a look at this form as see what I am overlooking? Appreciate any help!

B&R
    Attached Files Attached Files

Well in datasheet view or on continuous forms, if the controls are not bound this is the type of behaviour you get ...
    Back to Access ... ADO is not the way to go for speed ...

M Owen - Thanks for your reply. I believe that the fields on the FRMHARDWARE are bound to the hardware table via the query QRYHARDWARE. Please help me understand why these controls are not bound.

Appreciate your help,
    B&R

Do requery on the combobox.
    //Julita
    Attached Files Attached Files

Julita - Thanks for your suggestion! It works perfectly.

B&R

I'm glad I can help