Our client is a rapidly growing provider of availability services. They are based in King of Prussia and The Manager of Data Warehouse will work on the implementation of Oracle Data Warehouse at the Enterprise/Corporate level.
The salary is very good and there is a bonus plan in place. Benefits are above average and it is a very good working environment. The position reports to the Director of Application Architecture. Really a career opportunity to work for a quality employer.
- Strong experience in an Oracle Data Warehouse environment including Warehouse Builder, Reports, Business Intelligence, Oracle AIM Methodology.
- Five years minimum working experience in Oracle database application development with specific skills in data warehousing and /or report development.
- Strong SQL and PL/SQL skills.
- Development experience in Oracle 9.x or 10g environment. 10g preferred
- Experience using Oracle Discoverer for views, queries and reports.
- Small to mid size project management, requirements definition, testing and documentation, training, end user support, problem analysis, Microsoft project
- Effective written and oral communication, with both business and technical staff.
- Good interpersonal skills and demonstrated track record of working effectively with end users and developers.
- ETL using custom development and/or tools.
- Experience in a .Net Architecture and Framework.
- Experience in delivery technologies like portals and dashboards.
For immediate consideration, please send resume and salary history/requirement to Isobel at firstname.lastname@example.org.