Question Unanswered: Password Protect

I am working on a database for a friend who would like password protection set up. I am building the database on my computer and will be moving it to his. He wants on password to open the database, and then there is one form in the database that he wants to have its own password. This is so he can give access to other users to make changes in his database, without being able to view or edit the one form? How can this be done easiest so that he can change the passwords if he wants to?

Provided Answers: 1
    What kind of changes wold be done in the DB?
    Creating queries for example or coding forms?

None of the users would be allowed to make any changes to the forms, tables, queries, or reports. They can only enter, delete, and edit the data. The person I am building for just wants to be the only one who can view and edit the one form.

Provided Answers: 1
    Make an .mde file give it to the users and save the .mdb by him to be able to make changes later if needed....

I don't understand what you are saying to do.

I am using User Level Security, but I don't know how to limit which Forms a given user can access. I have not been able to find how to alter their access.

In Tools\Security\User and group permissions you can set permissions for individual users or for the group(s) they belong to for objects in the database. If you are new to security I'd advise making backups of your DB and the mdw file just incase something gets stuffed up and you can't trace what it is to correct it.

Also remember that with user level security, it is likely that you will need to make some changes to the shortcut that opens the security file and DB when you move the files to another PC/location.