Exclamation Unanswered: Need Help with Reporting Formats

Ok, I have a huge question that I'm not real sure about. I have an application that spits out reports after some scores are calculated. Well, to print these reports I have code that prints out each store's report in PDF format. However, my lead contact wants the reports in a different format so that they can be posted on their company's intranet site. They cannot have it in PDF format because apparently the user go to File -> Save As and change the extension on the file and completely screw up their intranet. Do any of you have any ideas of what other format that I might be able to print into in Access that can be posted on the web without this happening? I asked if they could just turn off the save as functionality and they said no. Any ideas would be GREAT!!! Thanks in advance for you help.

Any ideas?

depends on the data being reported and/or what format the user wants

The data contains scores in the form of percentages along with a few graphs and logos and the get all of their reports through code I've written that puts the reports in PDF format but then they also want it in a second format that they can post on their intranet but that a user cannot then save into a different format on their own. Apparently, they've done this in the past with PDFs and it's crashed their intranet site. I've looked into .mht format but this is not feasible because you first have to do a save as on the PDF to change it into rtf and then do another save as to change that .rtf into .mht. So it's just not feasible.

Any suggestions on something that I could go straight from .pdf into another format but that an intranet user could not then go in and change the file extension on?