Unanswered: Can't Save Subform

I have a Form with three Subforms and when I make changes to the subform I can't save it.

I lost all my work from yesterday afternoon because at the end of the day I ended up saying No to do you want to save changes? This is a subform I copied from another subform, so basically everything about it needs to be changed - captions and where the data comes from. If I change it and run, everything looks great. Then I try to save it and it apparently does get saved, but if I try to close my database and exit Access, I get prompted do you want to save. If I say yes, and try to close Access, I get prompted again. And on and on and on until I give up.

I have the same problem whether I edit the subform "standalone" or inside it's parent form.

I must be doing something screwy. Can anyone explain why this is happening?

Thanks.

Nevermind.

I'm able to change and save other subforms. There must be something corrupt with the ones I need to change, but I'll try to recover/recreate them. If I find information about the cause to be useful to others, I'll post back. Otherwise, skip it.

Thanks.