Unanswered: Out of virtual memory

I have a SSIS package that is constantly running out of virtual memory, right now I am on a development server, running only this package. The package is moving data from one table into another on the same server in the same database. The server has 3 Gb of memory and is only running SS2005 and SSIS. I am a local admin on the server and running the package through BIDS, once again for our initial testing. I tried setting the property BufferTempStoragePath to our E drive so it can utilize the 100 Gb of free space we have but that doesn't seem to work either. I have also tried setting the MaxRowSize to many different values to no avail. I am constantly getting an error, see below for exact error, when it gets through roughly half the load. Moreover it reports this error about 500 times in the progress report if I let the package run to completion. Finally, when all is said and done the package has moved the data successfully but the package always shows as failing.

I have googled continuously on this problem but have not found a resolution. I did see on a post here where it was recommended to run the package out of process, however I don't see the benefit at this point when this is the only package I am running. I also don't understand why it would report the error so many times and fail the package when it is completing successfully? Source and Destination have the same number of records at the end of the task. Could someone please try to make sense of this.

Getting Error:
    [DTS.Pipeline] Information: The buffer manager detected that the system was low on virtual memory, but was unable to swap out any buffers. 4 buffers were considered and 4 were locked. Either not enough memory is available to the pipeline because not enough is installed, other processes are using it, or too many buffers are locked

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

i have problem too