Unanswered: Oracle Enterprise Manager on Oracle10g

Hi All,
    We have an installation of Oracle10g is on Solaris10.But can anybody guide me how to see the OEM Database Control of this server(which is on solaris) on a windows environment.

I am also not able to open this on Enterprise manager console even if i give proper sys credentials. It says insufficient privilidges.

Regards,
    Tahir

You start the Database Control with: emctl start dbconsole. On 10gR1, I believe it defaults to http://hostname_of_the_server:5500/em and on 10gR2 it is port 1158.

Thanks Martinez for urprompt reply but when i try to run this command from my solaris 10 box...i am getting this error

OC4J Configuration issue. /server/apps/oracle/product/10.2.0/Db/oc4j/j2ee/OC4J_DBConsole_mumsv016_QAORA not found.

So what needs to be done.........is there an issue with the installation ?

Run the dbca (db creation assistant) and re-configure EM Database Control for your database.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by JMartinez
    Run the dbca (db creation assistant) and re-configure EM Database Control for your database.

Actually that should be: emca to configure the EM console.
    The person who says it can't be done should not interrupt the person doing it. -- Chinese proverb

When you run dbca, if you haven't configured EM Database Control, under configure database options, there will be an option to "Configure this database with EM Database Control" (or something like that). I just found it easier to do it through the GUI since this is a one-time job. I would expect dbca to call emca with the proper options anyway.