Interwoven Teamsite Developer needed in Richmond, Va
Interwoven Application Developer
Job description: Implement content management solutions using Interwoven’s Teamsite. Business needs must be translated into effective technical solutions using several core technologies (the full product suite from Interwoven, web applications from ATG, and related technologies like XML, PERL, CGI, Java, Oracle, HTML, XML).
This position's responsibilities also include:
· Build upon commercial web applications (e.g. Interwoven TeamSite and ATG Dynamo) with custom code.
· Develop and document customizations to commercial products to meet the business’ requirements including object oriented design (UML), security definition, workflow flowcharts, database changes, screen changes, and custom documentation.
· Coding languages/environments including but not limited to XML, PERL, Java, HTML, UNIX/NT systems administration, and/or Oracle.
· Assist in analyzing business processes through needs analysis and recommending new business models or workflows.
· Suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences.
· Occasional training of end-users and system administrators.
· Write documentation for design specifications, user’s guides, installation guides, custom training materials, or project workplan.
· Participate in overall project management, time estimates, and resource scheduling.
· Minimum of 2 years experience with Interwoven TeamSite.
· Experience with version 6.x. Experience with version 6.5 preferred.
· Five to seven years total experience in IT.
· Deep knowledge of content infrastructure technologies and processes (syndication, aggregation, tagging, distribution, collaboration, etc.).
· Familiarity with the entire Interwoven product suite: TeamSite (required), MetaTagger (very helpful), Livesite (very helpful), MediaBin (very helpful) TeamXML, Turbo, and PortalReady SDK OpenDeploy, DataDeploy, FrontOffice
· Java (J2EE, EJB, JSP ) and OO (UML, case tools, RUP) programming.
· Familiarity with Enterprise Application Integration (e.g. TIBCO, WebMethods) and ERP systems a plus.
· Experience with ATG Dynamo or other application server, personalization engines, commerce platforms, or portals.
· Experience with search engines (Verity, AltaVista, Autonomy, etc.), analytics (Accrue, BroadBase, etc.), transaction processing (CyberSource, ClearCommerce, etc.) directory services/security (Netegrity, LDAP, Active Directory) a plus.
· Written communication (requirements spec, system design, user guides).
· Oral communication (customer interaction, requirements analysis, training).
Perl (Templating, Workflow dev, UI Customization)*
ASP.NET and ASP (content services, Media Bin)
Development languages of site integrating (content delivery, template development)*
XML/DTD's/XSLT (Templating, Workflow, LiveSite, configuration)*
HTML/CSS (Templating, UI Customization)*