Post Unanswered: Cant import csv into table, csv W/O fieldnames, importing to table WITH fieldnames

I have created a web form for survey reponses. I have the form set up to store the responses as records in a csv file that I will periodically download from the web server and import into an existing access table. The reason the table is existing is that once imported into the table, I want to be able to run some VB code to check for validity on the survey (i.e. did this company already submit their survey last week?, did the ID submitted no correspond to any company to which I sent the survey?)

However, I keep getting the error: "Field F1 doesn't exist in destination table."

I have tried using the TransferText and TransferSpreadsheet actions, but neither works. I have the option Has Field Names set to No because the file I'm downloading from the we server has no field names. The field names on the table I'm don't seem to matter. I ran the import once to create the table, so the fieldnames were just Field1, Field2, etc, but that didn't help either!

I think I found the answer, I'll let you know if it works!

That fix seems to be just what I needed! Thanks so much for your help, self! LOL