Unanswered: Any idea why 0.075 changes to 0.08 after I move my cursor from the field?

I created a field in one of my tables "EmployeeRatePerMinute" but when I type 0.075 which means 75 per 1 hour but as I move my mouse from the field it changes it to 0.08.

I need this on table then I want to add this field on forms and reports.

Any help would be much appreciated.
    Thanks
    emi
    Emi-UK
    Love begets Love, Help Begets Help

Provided Answers: 19
    You've defined your field as Currency and left Decimals in the default of "Auto" which rounds to two decimal places. Go into Design View for your table, click on the currency field, go down to the General Tab and under Decimals and select the number of decimal places you would like. Save the table and exit. Now go to Design View for the form, select the control where the amount appears, goto Properties and under Decimals do the same thing.
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007

yes, you are right. i have changed everything as advised but I would want the £ sign followed by the amount e.g. £0.075 and so on. is it possible?
    Emi-UK
    Love begets Love, Help Begets Help

Provided Answers: 19
    If the format is set to Currency (in Form Properties for display, in table defs for the table) the appropriate currency symbol should appear before the amount. In order for the pound sign to appear, English(UK) must be selected in Windows Regional Settings.
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007