Red face Unanswered: Combo Box Problem (Edited)

Please can someone help me? When I enter data into my frmQuotationRecords the CustomerId field a combo box uses a FindContactQuery and populates the address field by looking back to the query upon update event. But when I re open the form the address is missing from the txtBox and when I change the customerId field to update the address it also changes the value of record 2. It seems that for every entry I make, it alters every 2 records ie 1 & 2, 3 & 4 etc are the same on the main form. I would hope to be able to open the form and view the data without refreshing the Combo Box data manually to reinstate the lookup field with it's value and without changing the value of record 2. The address box is not bound but in the subform where it shows the price of equipment it also changes the value of record 2 on the main form causing a duplication. I would also be very interested in obtaining some code that would append some data to a table for storage where I can access it via a query based on the records with a checkbox entry only. Would you know where I could find something like this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanx
    Last edited by tinman12; 12-27-06 at 10:05.