Post Unanswered: Error While Running Dts

Hi,
    I am trying to run a DTS from SP. The SQL code that I am using is as follows.........

exec master..xp_cmdshell 'dtsrun /S 142.102.27.207 /U sa /P sa /N DTS_TEST1'

But Running this I am getting the the following errror.......
    DTSRun: Loading...
    DTSRun: Executing...
    DTSRun OnStart: DTSStep_DTSDataPumpTask_1
    DTSRun OnError: DTSStep_DTSDataPumpTask_1, Error = -2147467259 (80004005)
    Error string: Error opening datafile: The system cannot find the path specified.
    Error source: Microsoft Data Transformation Services Flat File Rowset Provider
    Help file: DTSFFile.hlp
    Help context: 0

Error Detail Records:
    Error: 3 (3); Provider Error: 3 (3)
    Error string: Error opening datafile: The system cannot find the path specified.
    Error source: Microsoft Data Transformation Services Flat File Rowset Provider

Help file: DTSFFile.hlp
    Help context: 0

DTSRun OnFinish: DTSStep_DTSDataPumpTask_1
    DTSRun: Package execution complete.

NULL

Help

Guys........... Help me in this regard..................

Is the SQL Instance your connecting to (142.102.27.207) local (the same server where you're running DTSRun)?

Also it's running from the context of the windows-account that's running SQL Server. Is that account allowed to access the file?
    Last edited by Lexiflex; 12-28-06 at 06:47.

The SqlServer Computer has been given the full control to the file where the data is to be transferred in the application server through DTS.

where as when I am running from the command prompt of the application server, its running successfully...................

dtsrun /S 142.102.27.207 /U sa /P sa /N DTS_TEST1

NOTE:
    SQLSERVER: 142.102.27.207
    APPLICATION SERVER: 142.102.27.154

I have a folder named "TEST" in the application server, where i have given the "full control" to 142.102.27.207 (DB Server). Folder Test is having an excel file which is the destination object for the DTS. DTS is transferring teh data from a table to this excel file.

Provided Answers: 6
    it is definitly security related. Does the account running the sql server agent and sql server service have full control on test?
    “If one brings so much courage to this world the world has to kill them or break them, so of course it kills them. The world breaks every one and afterward many are strong at the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry.” Earnest Hemingway, A Farewell To Arms.