Title Software Engineers – 3 positions
Location New York City
Job ID 122906
Position Type Full Time
Three positions ranging from Junior up to Senior level.
At the Junior level, our client is looking for at least 2 years experience with EJBs, and strong backend database skills.
At the Senior level, you must have Spring/Hibernate, strong Oracle development skills, and plenty of business SDLC experience.
Responsiblities include but not limited to
• Assisting in the analysis, design, coding, testing and maintenance of software systems, taking assigned tasks through to completion while adhering to the client’s SDLC processes
• Assisting in documenting business processes and systems, requirements and test plans and participating in applications testing
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
• 1 year EJB (Entity, CMP preferably 2.0 using relationships)
• 2 years WebLogic
• 1 year JSP or Swing (Swing preferred)
• Some Ant/Ant Maker CVS
• Some IDE
• Some Rose (or other UML tool) able to code from design
• 1 year SQL, and entity relationship modeling
• Must reside within a reasonable commuting distance to midtown NY City
• U.S. citizen, green card or EAD
The hiring process
Usually a phone interview with HR followed by a technical interview, followed by 2 on-site interviews.
Compensation & Benefits
Starting salary based on qualifications plus annual bonus paid out semi-annually. Business casual dress code. 35 hours work week. Exceptional working environment where quality of life balance between home and work is maintained. Excellent benefits package (details on request).
We have placed several IT professionals with this client and can speak in some depth about the company, the culture, management, and the working environment. The company pays well, treats its employees very well, and offers one of the best working environments we’ve seen.