Wink Unanswered: newbie help with form builder triggers

"hi, im new to this program and am trying to create a menu that will link to other forms. Ive got my trigger so that when the button is pressed it will go to the table but dont know what code to write can anyone help. The form i want to link to is called SHIPMENT! Thanks in advance, Phil

Provided Answers: 4
    I don't understand what should this be (quote): "... it will go to the table", so I can't comment it.

As of calling another form, open Forms Builder Online Help system and read about these built-ins: CALL_FORM, NEW_FORM, OPEN_FORM. See what each of these does and choose the one that most suits your needs.

Trigger that should be used is an item-level WHEN-BUTTON-PRESSED.

so if the form i wanted to open was called SHIPMENT what would i write for the trigger for the button.... When_Button_Pressed..... OPEN_FORM * SHIPMENT; ??
    Last edited by pjawde; 01-05-07 at 05:50.

No, you would
    open Forms Builder Online Help system and read about these built-ins: CALL_FORM, NEW_FORM, OPEN_FORM.

is that part of oracle or is it a website i can just access from the internet protocol???? whats the address if it is?

No, it is part of Oracle Forms Builder and is accessible by pressing <Ctrl + H>. Check the attachment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails forms_help.JPG