Unanswered: RunApp in Macro not working correctly

Because of the size restrictions in Access I had to create 4 separate databases to produce a report for my boss. However when I create my Macro in the final database and did a RunApp action to run the macros for the previous 3 databases it bombs...

I believe the issue lies in the fact that I have a close command for the databases once the active window opens, but the close command works fine when I run the macro from within its home database. It just doesn't work when I try to run the macro from within the final database through the runapp command.

Any help would be most appreciated!!!

Can you post what you do have for the macro?
    Me.Geek = True

set warnings - no

runapp - "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office11\MSAccess.exe" "C:\Documents and Settings\sturnbullang\My Documents\Shaloom\Lang\Ad-Hoc Requests\Deed EOM Project\Shortcut to mcr 1 - adding new month.mam"

msgbox - proceed to next step

the macro for the runapp action is in my first database... see below for what that macro does...

setwarnings - no

open query - append monthly data to all data table

copy object - copy monthly data table to backup database

delete object - delete monthly data table from current database

close - close active window

For some reason everything works fine except when it gets to the close part of my macro. i get the error message "the runmacro action was cancelled. you used a method of the docmd object to carry out an action in visual basic, but then clicked cancel in a dialog box. For example, you clicked close method to close a changed form, then clicked cancel in the dialog box that asks if you want to save the changes you made to the form."

just an extra note: I did not click anything and I put in the prompt box to automatically save upon closing....