I am a recruiter. Billion dollar company in Beautiful Sunny San Diego seeks permanent employee. Great opportunity for someone with good PostgreSQL experience:
PostgreSQL Database Developer:
*Pay is Dependent on experience.
*Relocation cost covered from any USA state.
*Many other benefits.
PostgreSQL Database Developer
This position involves creating tables, views, and functions to support front end OLTP and reporting applications. The ideal developer will have thorough knowledge of SQL (PL/pgSQL), some experience with at least one other PostgreSQL language (e.g. PL/Perl), significant experience with at least one commercial database, and extensive experience with complex functions/stored procedures, code optimization, and index tuning in PostgreSQL.
Ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
* 3+ years database development with PostgreSQL
* Some knowledge of at least one other language in addition to PL/pgSQL, such as PL/Perl or PL/Java.
* 4+ years database development with SQL Server 2000, Oracle 9i/10g, or another comparable commercial database.
* Significant background in creating complex functions/stored procedures and SQL scripts
* Understanding of database normalization concepts
* Some experience in logical and physical database design and implementation
* Prior experience working in a project oriented environment and meeting deadlines under tight time constraints
* Strong analytical skills
* Capable of working independently with minimal supervision
USA Candidate only.
Must have Green Card or USA Citizenship.
Bachelor technical degree from a USA university preferred.
If you are qualified, please send reply via PMB with your resume along with any question.