Unanswered: Run time error 2024

I can not figure out why Iím getting this error
    The report snapshot was not created because you donít have enough free disk space for temporary work files.

When running this code

Code:
    DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputReport, "rptInvoice", "Snapshot", "C:\Snapshots\" & Me.OrderNo & ".snp", True
    or
    Code:
    DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputReport, "rptInvoice", acFormatSNP, 
    "C:\Snapshots\" & Me.OrderNo & ".snp", True
    Thank you

Provided Answers: 19
    Doesn't
    you donít have enough free disk space for temporary work files
    give you a hint? Access is a memory hog; the bigger the app the bigger a hog it is. Do you have reason to doubt the statement? What kind of disk space/RAM do you have available? Have you tried closing all other programs before running this code? We need to know these things before we can begin to address your problem.
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007

This worked fine in all computers until yesterday. Now it doesnít work in any computer. I did not any new data or programs to any computer. I believe that this is more like a permission issue.
    Thanks

I've been noodling around different forums this morning trying to get you an answer and getting way too many hits! The general concensus is that it is a permission type issue, i.e. there's not enough room to write the temp file (someone suggested you use Kill to clear out the temp files to make room) you don't have permission to write to the folder or even that the resulting path/file name is too long! But there's no single definitive answer. Sorry. You might try googling error 2024 to see if anything pops up that's germaine to your particular snafu.
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

I very appreciate your help.
    No, it was not a permission issue, it was even better; one character of the path was misspelled.

Glad you solved it!
    Hope this helps!