Unanswered: Big problem need help with my database !:eek:

Hello let me first introduce myself my name is apollo and I am a student and I just started this year and if you find some bad English written words sorry for that we donít speak English in our land so I donít know the English grammar.
    So my problem is that a had a project to make a database on access I never did that so I was locking on internet for some good tips and read the book about database that we had to order from the school and al was fine until I come across a problem that I cannot find in the book and not on internet so thatís te reason I am asking your help and not that I donít pushing you or something but I need to have te answer for tomorrow I now why did I not ask for somebody help sooner that is because I am a stubborn student with his pride but knowing I never find the answer on time I not ask but begging for your help . So for the problem I need to make a button that convert my form to a word file and it hase to be send by email te form not de word file but the last problem I donít know if you can make a button for it.
    So thatís my problem please help my !

Here are some screen shots of my database and i removed all the words because you would end understand it anyway !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails naamloos.bmp   naamloos2.bmp  

Write a Report

Hi, Apollo,
    I assume that you wish to present the content of the form in a Word document. You can write a report setting out the layout of the data you wish to include. Then you use the button to run this report with parameters taken from the form. In VBA, the line should look something like:

DoCmd.OpenReport "<YourReportName>", acnormal, , "RecordNumber = " & Me!RecordNumber

I am not sure whether some of the other parameters for the command allow you to direct the data to a Word document, but there is a work around.
    You run the report in a preview mode, substituting acpreview for acnormal in the command line above. Then, when the report is displayed on the screen, click on Print, then "Export to Word File".

I hope this gets you started.

Hi, Apollo,
    After my previous post, I noticed some useful stuff in Joel's inquiry re embedding reports in emails.

Sorry for the late responce but anyway thanks for the tips thanks to your tip i could finish my project in time!!!