Thread: Where to post?

Question Where to post?

Hi all -

As a total newb to the world of databases and coding, need to know where to post a question dealing with an Access Db and ASP....

Having some paging issues that I don't know how to resolve, or in fact if they can be resolved in the way that I have the code written..

Any information or help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks

Hi

Just pop your question in the Access or the ASP forum (not both) and a mod will move it is turns out it would be best in the other forum.

Testimonial:
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.

I have a column for SS Number in a file. I want to quickly change from the full nine number SS number to only the last 5 numbers, with zeros preceeding those last five numbers (eg., 000-05-1234). How can I do this using the DOS version of DBASE III?

Quote Originally Posted by health-metrics
    I have a column for SS Number in a file. I want to quickly change from the full nine number SS number to only the last 5 numbers, with zeros preceeding those last five numbers (eg., 000-05-1234). How can I do this using the DOS version of DBASE III?
    Create a new thread here:
    http://www.dbforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=86

Hijaking another thread is not the "done thing" and hijacking this one will get you nowhere as only a couple of the mods ever bother poking around in this forum.

HTH
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump

I have a PFS:Professional File 1986 version program with 4000 items that are text rather than numbers. How can I convert it to a modern data base and what dbase would others suggest?

No doubt you are thinking this site is poop (or worse). This is an awful thread to attach your question to and an awful forum to post it in. Please add some more detail; by dbase you mean database ya (dbase is a product FYI)? What options do you have? More info... more info....
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump