Question Unanswered: My export report is broken.

I have a report that I produce every quarter which I e-mail to a number of people within a list. I have been doing this for about 2 years now and it has worked up until now.

I've recently made an update to the SQL statement behind my report to consider an additional field which I hadn't before. However this one field is now stopping me from exporting my report.

If I run my report to screen there are no problems at all. Everything is perfect in fact and is everything that I want. My problem is that when I now run my command to export this report I'm getting blank pages.

My system takes the report values from a form, stores it as a global value and the reports retrieve the global values as criteria points. When I export my report, the command takes the first name in the list, runs the report, moves to the next person into the list and runs the report etc...

I haven't changed anything in the actual export command but I really cannot work out where the cause of this problem is. Does anyone have any ideas because this one baffles me.

Smile

Ignore me.

Sorry guys, I think I was looking too hard at a simple problem.

I went back over my original code - the one thats worked for a good 2 years - and realised that I was asking it to do a simple procedure in quite a long way.

I refined this procedure and it actually fixed my problem, although I cannot see why it did this.

Sorry for any trouble.