Unanswered: Insert query into an already populated combo box

Hi.

I have a select query that returns a list of all the delivery information for the particular delivery record selected through a combo box. The information is inserted automatically into textboxes on the same form. Each record contains the VanID of the delivery which is linked to the van table. On the form, I have made a combo box with 3 columns: MakeModel; Size; VanID. On load of the form, this is populated with a list of all the available vans in the database.

However, my problem is this: when the user selects a delivery, I want the van information of the van used on that particular delivery to appear as the combo boxes' TEXT once selected. This information will match one that is in the list, showing all the vans available. I can make this happen, however, I can not seperate them into their individual corresponding columns.

I hope you can help me with this very complicated problem. If anything is unclear, just ask.

Many thanks,
    Tom.

please explain what you mean by
    I want the van information...to appear as the combo boxes' TEXT
    ...I can not seperate them into their individual corresponding columns

when explaining, keep in mind that a closed combo can only display one query-field when it is closed.
    some possibilities:
    ::modify the the query that feeds the combo to concatenate several table-fields into one query-field.
    ::have the combo put the not-visible fields into textboxes/labels on your form.
    ::use a listbox (which can display several columns)

izy
    currently using SS 2008R2

Problem now solved. Used cboXX.Value to replace text currently viewed in the combo box. This then snaps to the right record in the list.