portfolio diagram

Hi Im new to the forums and database design in general, gulp. I'm currently trying to design the database structure for my design portfolio website. I'm hoping this is right. Here's is what I'm wanting to happen:

A = auto increment
    N = not null
    P = primary key
    F = foreign key

Each project must belong in a category, have a name and description, and at least one image. A project may or may not have one or more outside contributors. If contributor(s) exists for a project, each contributor must have an associated "trade" name (designer, photographer, etc). As previously mentioned, a project will have one or more images associated with it. Each image may or may not have a larger version of itself associated with it.

I hope my explanation suffices, and that I'm doing this correctly. I have a feeling that the foreign keys are backwards.

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails databaseerd.gif  

Can you just post the image/text of assignment or even better the URL for it?

-PatP

well there is no assignment, im making this up.
    what do i need to explain better?

There's always some kind of purpose in any pursuit. A "real world" business need is a purpose unto itself, and has specific goals. This has the feel of a "learning exercise", the earmarks of a formalized approach to problem solving and database design in specific, but no obvious goal. That presents me with a problem in giving you advice because I don't know what you are trying to do or to learn, so I'm missing an important piece in the puzzle you are trying to solve.

-PatP