Unanswered: DB2 backup use TSM

Hello,

after updating my db2 instance to 64 bit (db2iupdt -w 64) everything works fine except the backup using tsm.
    Executing a backup command, I get the message "SQL2062N An error occurred while accessing media "/db2data/db2inst/sqllib/adsm/libtsm.a". Reason code: "610"." which means "error trying to open msg txt file". According to the API-Documentation there must be a text file (dscameng.txt) in the $DSMI_DIR directory. This text file changed nothing (An other installation guide says, that this file is only necessary on NetWare).

Does anybody know a solution for this problem?

regards h.w.

Try changing the ENV to DSMI_DIR=/usr/tivoli/tsm/client/api/bin64; bounce the instance(db2stop ;db2start) so it picks up the new ENV; execute a db2adutl command to see if it works; then the backup should work.
    mota

I've already changed the path of this environment variable and restartet the instance and the server. db2adutl works fine, if a database name is given otherwise it's reported a password error (I don't understand this fact, because the used password must be correct. I've changed it many times using dsmapipw).
    Despite the changing of ENV backup use tsm doesn't work.

what about the dsm.sys and dsm.opt files in /usr/tivoli/tsm/client/api/bin

you may need to move those files to the 64 bin path