1. Set up ARCHIVELOG mode.
2. Set up the Streams administrator.
3. Set initialization parameters.
4. Create a database link.
5. Set up source and destination queues.
6. Set up supplemental logging at the source database.
7. Configure the capture process at the source database.
8. Configure the propagation process.
9. Create the destination table.
10. Grant object privileges.
11. Set the instantiation system change number (SCN).
12. Configure the apply process at the destination database.
13. Start the capture and apply processes.
For step 5, I have used the 'set_up_queue' in the 'dbms_strems_adm package'. This procedure creates a queue table and an associated queue.
The problem is that, in the propagation process, I get this error:
'ORA-25215: user_data type and queue type do not match'
I have checked it, and the queue table and its associated queue are created as shown: