Unanswered: Field not found- Btrieve

Hi!
    im trying to create a datawindow for my table arselect but its seems that the field are not found. (fields open_$amt and paid_$amt) Dont knw why, i tried to check if the field are registered in the ddf file and it is there. kindly help me with my problem. i attacthed a screen shot for your reference. thanks!

chad
    Attached Files Attached Files

Provided Answers: 4
    Looks like you are using an Intersolv driver. What version of Btrieve/Pervasive.SQL are you using? If it's PSQL 2000 or later, have you tried using the Pervasive ODBC driver instead of the Intersolv driver?
    I know the Pervasive ODBC driver requires double quotes around some field names. This is true of field names with spaces or SQL Keywords.
    You might try putting double quotes (or whatever delimiter character) around the field name in the SQL.
    Mirtheil Software
    Certified Pervasive Developer
    Certified Pervasive Technician
    Custom Btrieve/VB development
    http://www.mirtheil.com
    I do not answer questions by email. Please post on the forum.

Im using Pervasive SQL 7, im using power builder 6.5 and and installed the btrieve driver of PB INTERSOLV OEM 3.01 32-bit Btrieve. that's is what im using when im creating a odbc setup and not the PERVASIVE ODBC driver. I also tried to put double quotes or ~ in the field names but still not functioning. any idea what's the answer with my case. thanks to your reply..

Provided Answers: 4
    PSQL 7 came with an ODBC Driver as well, if I remember correctly. You might try the Pervasive driver.
    I can't tell you what's wrong because I don't have and have never used the Intersolv driver. It may not support the "_" or the "$". Or, the Intersolv driver may use a different delimiter than double quotes. It could be square brackets ("[" and "]") or even braces ("{" and "}").
    Mirtheil Software
    Certified Pervasive Developer
    Certified Pervasive Technician
    Custom Btrieve/VB development
    http://www.mirtheil.com
    I do not answer questions by email. Please post on the forum.

ok thnks to your reply. i will try to use that instead of the intersolv.