Unanswered: Needing MSAccess to Require Uername and Pass.

I have an Access 2000 db and need to track the update, insert, etc. based off an Username. Any Ideas on how to accomplish this within Access.

Thanks!

I have done this by having a table with user names and passwords
    when they login it opens a form with there name in a text box

Ok,
    I've just added that, now how do I track who's changing the data?
    Example:
    5 different users login and I use a login (yes/no), is there a way to track GUID of the user's PC or a type of Session_id to Identify the user?

the way i do it is every time they create a record i take there name from the form and put it in the record

Ok, so....
    On a successful login hide the form storing the information for that session.

Outstanding, thanks for your help!!

You could also consider capturing the network username, as someone has already had to provide their username and password to log on to the computer. If you create a table of users, with their login and name, you can reference their name by pulling their login from the above method. This is usually the method I prefer to use. It still allows control as to who can get into the dB and who can't (by maintaining the user table), but it's also user friendly as the user is not prompted for information that's already available to the dB.
    Me.Geek = True

I like the idea. Thank you. How would you insure that the user has no access to the backed? IE. Holding down shift on entering the mdb file.

On the same website as above, there's another article about disabling the shift bypass that may help you.
    Me.Geek = True

Outstanding! U Rox! Thanks for all your help in this matter.