Unanswered: Forms not starting!

I have users working on an oracle form program. Previously they had administrator users for their PCs to run the forms. The policy now is changed to have only power users. With the new situation, they cannot run the forms anymore. They get these errors: REP-0110 and REP-1070.

Anyone knows why this happens?

Croatia, Europe
    Provided Answers: 4
    See if anything of this will be helpful:
    REP-1070: Error while opening or saving a document.

Cause: An error occurred while opening or saving a document.

Action: Check to make sure that you have proper access privileges for the document.
    REP-0110: Unable to open file '<filename>'.

Cause: Report Builder tried to open the file shown and couldn't. The possible causes of this error include
    the following:

Case 1: The file was not found under the specified name in the specified location.

Case 2: You lacked the necessary privileges to open the file.

Case 3: A system error made it impossible to open the file.

Action: You can take the following actions to correct this error:

If Case 1: Make sure the file is stored in the specified directory under the specified name.
    If it is not, change the directory and/or filename as appropriate.

If Case 2: Make sure that you have the privileges necessary to open the file. If you don't,
    change your privileges accordingly.

If Case 3: Consult your operating system documentation or contact your system

Well, first thing I checked was this help document. However, I wanted to see if anybody has experienced it and got a real solution for that. It is obvious that we have a lack of privilege. But, why this happens?

By the way, some old machines are also using power users and they can run the forms!