Thread: Report Problems

Unanswered: Report Problems

I have a multipage report that I needed a text field to show on the last page in the pageheader. I got that to work by using the following code:

If Me.Page = Me.Pages then
    ControlA.Visible = True
    ControlA.Visible = False
    End If

The code works exactly the way I want. The field, label and surrounding box only show on the last page of the report regardless of the number of pages. The problem is, before I implemented the code the text field worked fine. It just pulls a dollar amount from a table and is formatted for currency. No calculations are anything like that. When the code is in place, the field returns $0.00 instead of the amount in the table. I can not figure out why this code would cause that field to no longer work. When I delete the code, the field then pulls the correct information. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thank you in advance for any help!

The Bottom of The Barrel
    Provided Answers: 1
    You forgot to mention any detail about the "field, label and surrounding box"...
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

California, USA
    I have no idea why it is not showing you the figure you want, but the work-around that I would use would be a DLookup() to get that data out of the table.

Thank you

Thanks for your reply. After beating my head against the wall for awhile, I found code that someone before me had put in that was conflicting with my stuff. I got it worked out. Thanks so much!