Thread: Vb Help

Unanswered: Vb Help

I want the code for below example for my studying purpose. Can anybody help me??

ABC Manufacturers is a small company which develops toys for kids. The company has nearly 100 employees.

Among them 20% of the employees are permanent staff working in the office; getting a fixed salary according to their designation. They are entitled to 25 leaves per year and two short leaves (1 hr) per month. Their working time is from 8.30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and short leaves can be taken only in the morning or evening. Salary will be calculated at the end of each month. Leave has to be approved by the system after checking the leave history.

Other 80% are workers, who are paid in daily basis. Their working time is from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. They have 30 minutes grace period in the morning; otherwise a half day will be deducted. They are not entitled for short leave, but they can have one payable off day per month. Salary will be calculated at the end of each month.

Your team (only you) has been contracted by the manager of above company to develop an information system to automate the employee's attendance, leave and salary payment.

They expect to operate the proposed system as follows:

All the details of employees including a photograph should be stored in the system.
    Once the employee comes/leaves, the operator has to enter his/her employee number to the system.
    System does the employee validation using the employee number and should display the photograph and other details.
    The operator confirms the arrival/departure after comparing the photo with the employee.
    The system has to store the database the time of arrival/departure.
    The system should facilitate to display arrival time and departure time of any employee on any selected date.
    System should provide the leave details (full day/half day or short leave) of any employee at the end of the month.
    System should calculate the wages of each worker at the end of each month and display the monthly payment of selected employee.
    Report generation is not expected in this stage
    Important
    You are free to design and develop the system making any assumptions. Clearly mention the assumption you made in your report. The system has to be developed on your own.

You are required to submit three files
    A word document containing the following
    Development approach - a brief introduction
    Assumptions
    Screen Prototype
    Database Structure (tables, fields, field type, field size, key fields)
    Complete development of the system (use VB6.0)
    The Database

And how much are you willing to pay for all of this work?
    Inspiration Through Fermentation

The approach we follow with homework, is that YOU would show us what you've got so far. Then, we will give you feedback.
    Lou
    使大吃一惊
    "Lisa, in this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!" - Homer Simpson
    "I have my standards. They may be low, but I have them!" - Bette Middler
    "It's a book about a Spanish guy named Manual. You should read it." - Dilbert

The approach we follow with homework, is that you would show us what you've got so far - we will then provide feedback to get you pointed in the right direction.

Then, the process is repeated until you have done the work (with help,) to obtain a solution to the assignment.
    Lou
    使大吃一惊
    "Lisa, in this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!" - Homer Simpson
    "I have my standards. They may be low, but I have them!" - Bette Middler
    "It's a book about a Spanish guy named Manual. You should read it." - Dilbert