Unanswered: set integrity after db2move

I have ran a db2move unload and load from Linux to Windows db2 v8 fp 12 or so. There's no errors in the load onto Windows. However, when trying to query a table, I get the

com.ibm.db.DataException: A database manager error occurred. : [IBM][CLI Driver][DB2/NT] SQL0668N Operation not allowed for reason code "1" on table "prd.users". SQLSTATE=57016

So, I try set SET INTEGRITY FOR prd.users IMMEDIATE CHECKED FOR EXCEPTION IN prd.users USE prd.users_EXCEPT;

I can now query the users table. Is this supposed to put in the problematic rows into the exception table (I don't see any)? How can I accomplish this?

If there are no exceptions, you won't see any in the exception table. The thing is that DB2 puts the table in check pending state because of the load - not because of possible constraint violations.
    Knut Stolze
    IBM DB2 Analytics Accelerator
    IBM Germany Research & Development

Quote Originally Posted by stolze
    If there are no exceptions, you won't see any in the exception table. The thing is that DB2 puts the table in check pending state because of the load - not because of possible constraint violations.
    Thanks. I tried turning integrity off and still cannot access the table. How can I remove this integrity problem?

I really don't want to keep all these exception tables sitting around empty. Might be confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by bic
    Thanks. I tried turning integrity off and still cannot access the table. How can I remove this integrity problem?

I really don't want to keep all these exception tables sitting around empty. Might be confusing.
    set integrity for table1 immediate checked