Business Opportunity

I am sitting on a business plan right now that I would like to move forward with. I need a database created that will work with a website (that also has yet to be created). I know nothing about databases but know my business opportunity has gotten some very solid feedback and could sell extremely well. I'm looking for someone near SE Pennsylvania (costs prohibit travel) to discuss ownership. This will be a lot of work in the beginning but when the final product is on the market the person who designed and implemented the database will be our CTO and collecting money. There is no monetary risk involved and this is NOT a scam. I'm not looking for anything but a willing person to start a business with.

Please contact Jeff at 215-219-9042 for more information. Or email at exrec9@verizon.net.

I'm curious as to what people think about my posting. Does it sound fishy? Would it attract more attention if I had the money to pay someone? Is it the location?

if it's such a great idea, you should have no trouble finding some startup capital, at which point you would be able to fly in the appropriate skills from anywhere
    rudy.ca | @rudydotca
    Buy my SitePoint book: Simply SQL

I guess the location is not as important as the person's skills. The problem is I have no start up money. I could afford to host a site and pay incorporation fees etc.. but not the money to pay one of you experts.

My whole issue with location is not knowing who I am dealing with nor being able to meet to show and share ideas. I now have a second idea to go with the first that could be two separate companies.

I'll take suggestions also.

Jeff

my suggestion is to seek out startup capital first
    rudy.ca | @rudydotca

How long does it take to draw up a database from scratch? What would I be looking at, number wise, to put in a proposal?

anywhere from fifty bucks to fifty thousand, depending on the complexity of the database
    rudy.ca | @rudydotca

Does telling you "something like Monster.com" help?