Unanswered: dbbackup.exe to backup MSDE Instance

I'm running a Scheduled Task to execute dbbackup.exe to backup a local MSDE Instance for Live Comm. Server. When I save it to the local drive it works fine but I'm trying to save the backup to a remote server. I can't seem to get it to work. The account being used has full access to the remote computer and backup folder share.

Syntax:

"C:\program files\ms lcs 2005\server\support\dbbackup.exe" /backupfile:\\servername\backup\msdebackup

but when I run the following it works fine:
    "C:\program files\ms lcs 2005\server\support\dbbackup.exe" /backupfile:c:\backup\msdebackp

Any ideas? Thanks for any help!!!

nevermind, i figured it out

I had to change the account SQL was running under (it was using local account) and tried the Scheduled Task and it was able to write to the remote path.

Thanks

1. Right Click on "My computer"
    2. Select "Connect to Network Drive" (or may be similar, sorry my win xp is not English so I am translating to English)
    3. enter "\\servername\backup\" to directory and assign Z: or anything else to it
    4. now try that "C:\program files\ms lcs 2005\server\support\dbbackup.exe /backupfile:Z:\msdebackp"

Pls post result here!

Didn't work

I tried it but nothing. Only worked when I added domain account to run MSSQL$RTC instead of local account.