DBForums Advanced Search?

There used to be a means for Advanced Search in dbforums? Is that no longer available? I haven't been on for a while. All I see is a simple search mechanism which yields me thousands of hits.
    John
    This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it.

Where is the post moved too? Will the moderator who moved this please tell me if there is a means to perform for Advanced Search in dbforums (specifically in MS Access alone)?

well, i'm the moderator who moved the thread, but i really do not know why the Advanced Search has been disabled, and the basic search defaults to a google search

i do know that several users have switched to simply searching this site via google directly (as it gives greater control over repetitive search term refinement), using site:dbforums.com as one of the search terms

the reason i moved this thread to Suggestions and Feedback is because this forum is far more likely to be viewed by someone at iNET (who own this site, and who modified the search function)

according to SoftWareReview, the only person i know who does have contact with iNET, they are still working on the issue (although it has been over three months, so you gotta wonder how high up on their priority list it is) --
    http://www.dbforums.com/showpost.php...28&postcount=2
    rudy.ca | @rudydotca
    Buy my SitePoint book: Simply SQL

Yes. The simple google search is the default search. Advanced is still available however. Just right click on the Search link and open in a new window takes you to http://www.dbforums.com/search.php

We just got some new db servers provisioned and are in the process of configuring them. Hopefully it'll help us restore the forum default search engine.
    Have a community? Have questions?