Unanswered: Need help for a javascript code

Hi, I am new in this forum and new in java programming. Sorry if I ask a simple question and maybe also in the wrong forum.
    I have a javascript code that must work on an internet application, I need to write a file, means open a file and writ in some variables' values and then close it. I did this long time ago in a java application using the FileWrite class, I don't know how to use this class or an instruction like this one in a javascript.
    Anybody can give me a help, please !!

Javascript

I do not thing that there is a way to read or write files at server with javascript.
    You need a server side language that your server support.
    Dimis

Quote Originally Posted by dimis2500
    I do not thing that there is a way to read or write files at server with javascript.
    You need a server side language that your server support.
    Dimis

Ok dimis2500, I understand. Thank u for ur answer.

Filies

Anyway what is that you are looking for, what language supports your server?
    Dimis

Quote Originally Posted by dimis2500
    Anyway what is that you are looking for, what language supports your server?
    Dimis

The application is embedded in a card, so i must first turn the question to the IT technical.
    My main problem is to write several data in a file in order to allow to another application to read it.

Any help would be welcome.
    Thank u !!

J2me

You may use one empeded language as J2ME 0r embeded c++ etc (You may use already...), I think you may look for the supported languages.
    The files are in the card or at the server ?I find this
    I thing there is a way to write small size files (also small databases) at the card (I had an experience with xml and J2ME)
    Dimis
    Last edited by dimis2500; 02-17-07 at 11:12.