Question Unanswered: Management Studio displays wrong file name in tab

Issue:
    SQL Server 2005 Management Studio displays the old filename in the tab at top if you open a .sql file and then do "file save as". I have upgraded to SP2 in hopes that this behavior would be corrected but to no avail.

bugs don't get fixed unless they are reported. did you report it to ms?

jezemine,
    Admittedly, I haven't yet. I searched the web and couldn't find anyone else having the issue so I figured it was something I did. I did apply SP2 over the top of CTP SP2 so I'm trying to do a clean install of RTM followed by SP1 and then SP2 to see if the problem still exists. I'll post results here as well as contact MS if the problem persists.

Update:
    I did a clean install on a Windows XP Pro SP2 workstation with SQL Server 2005 Developer Edition RTM followed by SQL Server 2005 SP1 then SQL Server 2005 SP2. The RTM didn't have this issue but as soon as I installed SP1 the issue appeared and of course as I mentioned previously, the issue is still present with SP2. I'm attempting to contact MS to report the bug now.

Unhappy MS Aware of Issue

MS is aware of issue and apparently it's been "on the list for the next release" since SP1 CTP. I found a number of references to it at Microsoft connect. If you are intrested it's under any of the following Issue numbers.

https://connect.microsoft.com/SQLSer...dbackID=156985

MS Connect Issue #s: 125965, 156985, 214001, 214233, 228523