Need help picking out Entities and Attr for class project

My teacher has hardly taught us anything, and our project is due this week... From what I understand I have come up with a few ideas, but I really need help with this project...

Mission Statement:
    The purpose of the Trip Management System is to provide integrated support for passenger travel to our customer service employees and airline customers. The system will support all aspects of passenger booking and travel on the airline.

Objectives:
    1. Allow customers to check their frequent flier point balances
    2. Identify available flights based on passenger travel needs
    3. Allow customers and customer service representatives to create custom itineraries.
    4. Select a seat on a scheduled flight
    5. Send tickets to passengers
    6. Check a passenger in for a flight
    7. Ensure passenger baggage is placed on the correct flight
    8. Credit a passenger’s frequent flier account
    9. Allow corporate customers to contract for rates on specific routes
    10. Bill corporate customers for flights booked on their account
    11. Accept payment (cash, credit, or frequent flier miles) for bookings by customers
    12. Identify special services (dietary restrictions or medical equipment) requested by customers
    13. Board a flight
    14. Prepare a flight manifest for the aircrew
    15. Prepare a load list for the baggage handlers and safety officer

Additional Analysis Notes:
    When a customer is looking for a flight they will know a departure and a destination point. Most of the time customers are going along established flight routes (airport to airport). Sometimes a customer will go to special locations, in this case we’ll need pickup and drop-off coordinates. Once a customer has reserved a flight, they will be provided the opportunity to select a seat and a meal for flights that offer meal service. The meals will depend on the service provided (breakfast, lunch, dinner). This is a premium airline, so we will always feed a major meal. We offer a range of special services to customers that they can specify at the time they book the flight. These services include special meals (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc.), wheelchairs, and special treats (wines, liquor, candies, etc.)
    On the day of the flight, all passengers flying on an itinerary will need to check-in and receive boarding passes. The boarding pass will need to show the flight, seat, departure time, destination, departure gate, and boarding time (30 minutes prior to departure time). We issue boarding passes for all segments of an overall flight. A customer that has two stops along the way will get three boarding passes. Prior to take-off, the safety officer will receive a passenger manifest and a report of the total weight of passenger baggage loaded on the flight.

Thirty minutes prior to departure of a flight, the plane is boarded. Passengers will present their boarding passes and board the plane. Those passengers boarding must be checked against the list of those that have checked in. We frown on leaving passengers behind at airports, especially in unfriendly places. Flight crews are provided with a detailed manifest of passenger names, seat assignments, special needs, and final destination.

When the plane lands, baggage for passengers going to that location or to connecting flights is unloaded. Other bags are left on the plane. Any bags not claimed from the baggage system are collected and returned to the customer’s address of record.

All customers must pay for flight reservations at the time of booking. We take cash, credit cards, and frequent flier miles. Corporate customers can contract for specific rates on various routes. Passengers booked under a corporate account are charged contract rate if one exists; otherwise they pay the standard rate for the flight segments involved. Customer frequent flier accounts are credited with the miles for each flying segment within 30 days of travel.
    Sample documentation (boarding passes, iteniary, ect): http://www.dj-phyre.net/SampleDocs.pdf

---

Please help me do this, I am so frustrated with this project :wtc:

Here is what I have:

customer - custid, fname, lname, phone, street1, street2, city, state, zip
    flight - departtime, arrivaltime, departure, destination, gate
    aircraft - planeid, seats (? on seats)
    reservations - account, paymenttype, meal, specialneeds (? on spneeds)
    freqflier - ffaccount, points
    baggage - baggageid (I know there needs to be more)
    corpcust - corpid, rate

Quote Originally Posted by DJ-phYre
    Here is what I have:

customer - custid, fname, lname, phone, street1, street2, city, state, zip
    flight - departtime, arrivaltime, departure, destination, gate
    aircraft - planeid, seats (? on seats)
    reservations - account, paymenttype, meal, specialneeds (? on spneeds)
    freqflier - ffaccount, points
    baggage - baggageid (I know there needs to be more)
    corpcust - corpid, rate
    that's a great start
    rudy.ca | @rudydotca
    Buy my SitePoint book: Simply SQL

Quote Originally Posted by r937
    that's a great start
    This is my first time to ever do this. I am taking the DB Development class for CIS...

Our teacher is crap and doesn't teach much, and I have a classmate to help but he is almost as lost as I am.

You are missing the attributes that connect the entities. Your flight record must contain the planeid. Your customer record was be associated with a flight through a flightID. Your baggage needs to be associated with a customerID or it is going to get lost and end up getting sent to hawaii or something. Then again, maybe this would be a more accurate model...
    If it's not practically useful, then it's practically useless.

blindman
    www.chess.com: "sqlblindman"
    www.LobsterShot.blogspot.com