Unanswered: ComboBox : Multiple and simultaneous items selection

ComboBox : Multiple and simultaneous items selection

Hello to all ...

On the example attached, at the end of "frmClientesParticulares" , I can select multiple items at the same time from the
    " ProblemaID " ComboBox .

I need to apply this concept to other db I'm developing but, even looking carefully to all properties I was not able to reproduce this multiple selecting combobox on any other db .

Could anyone explain to me, all the passes, setp by step and from the beginning, how to implement a simultaneous multiple selection combobox like the one on the attached example ?

Please, if you can, enumerate all procedures separately so I can implement it better .

Note I'm not an Access expert !!!

Lots of thanks in advance,

Miguel Garcia
    Attached Files Attached Files

Provided Answers: 10
    There is not a comboBox on frmClientesParticulares?

There is a subform in which you can multi select - is this what you're referencing?
    George
    Home | Blog

You can Multi Select using a ListBox in Access. There is a Multi Select property under the other tab of properties. This can have 3 values -

None : Single selection ony
    Simple : Click each value that you want to select, click again to de-select.
    Extended : use CTL + click or Shift + click to make your selection

Hope this helps - GeorgeV
    George
    Home | Blog

Provided Answers: 6
    If you're going to repost the same question on another site, you should at least incorporate the knowledge gained previously. We addressed yesterday that you did not have a combo box that allowed multiple selection, you had a subform. You implied that you understood that.
    Paul

Yes, your are right ...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pbaldy
    If you're going to repost the same question on another site, you should at least incorporate the knowledge gained previously. We addressed yesterday that you did not have a combo box that allowed multiple selection, you had a subform. You implied that you understood that.
    Oooh, burn

After taking another look at your db I can't see what that subform is for - and why you need multi select in it?

Ask yourself (and post the reply here) what's the reason for this question?
    What do you need to achieve?
    George
    Home | Blog