Unanswered: Access doesn't ask to Save Changes

I am having a problem with several different databases that are occasionally not asking to save changes in Queries and Tables when I am closing them.

Does anyone know how to stop this from happening?
    Does anyone know how to tell when it has happened before a change I don't want to make is saved?
    Does anyone know how to undo a sort in a table?

When I compact and repair it is usually fixed however usually after the damage is done.

Thank you.

Somewhere in your code or in a macro, you're using SetWarnings=False.
    If you don't do SetWarnings=True soon after that, it will cause this problem.
    Inspiration Through Fermentation

Doesn't always happen...

Quote Originally Posted by RedNeckGeek
    Somewhere in your code or in a macro, you're using SetWarnings=False.
    If you don't do SetWarnings=True soon after that, it will cause this problem.
    Thank you for the response. I tested this out and I couldn't replicate the error. I was looking in the help it said:

"When the macro finishes, Access automatically turns the display of system messages back on."

Is this something that only happens sometimes?

It will turn on automatically when used in a macro, but not when set from VB.
    DoCmd.Setwarnings=False

That's the only thing I can think of that will cause that problem.
    Inspiration Through Fermentation

This might also be a memory issue, Access sometimes get tired particularly wihen concerted development has been performed. Not that we write code with errors in it! but after a propensity of error messages, Access does get lazy. Logout of Access and go straight back in again.

On the other question if you open up the Table within Properties there is an Order by; check what's in there if the record order does appear to what it such be.

Thank you!

Thank you for your responses. I was hoping it wasn't a "tired" thing. I will just have to be more careful after a big set of queries are run.

Thanks for the Table thing also... that has been a nusance for a long time.