Thread: RSM Plugin

Unanswered: RSM Plugin

Hi,

Recently I installed Sybase Central Java Edition 12.5 hopping that I will get Replication Server Manager to Monitor Replication Server. But after installation I am not getting any RSM Plugin in the Sybase Central. Can anybody help me how can I activate it?

N.B - We are using RS 12.0.

IIRC, the RSM plugin comes with the PC Client CD for Replication Server. But, if you are using the PC Client CD from ASE, I think it won't be there.

Unfortunately, plugins used to be compatible only with their corresponding version of Sybase Central, or very similar. Probably, your 12.0 RSM plugin will not work with your newer Sybase Central. Don't discard the idea of installing a second Sybase Central, only for Replication Server, from your PC Client for RS.

Regards,
    Mariano Corral

Quote Originally Posted by ssantakam

Recently I installed Sybase Central Java Edition 12.5 hopping that I will get Replication Server Manager to Monitor Replication Server. But after installation I am not getting any RSM Plugin in the Sybase Central. Can anybody help me how can I activate it?

N.B - We are using RS 12.0.

Thanks,

Mariano,

Thank you. Yes I had installed Sybase Central from ASE CD not from replication server CD.

Thanks again for the reply.

Satyaki